Billet wheels are only available with Black Neoprene tread. We highly recommend this tread material. It lasts much longer than blue nitrile while still offering excellent traction.
This billet aluminum wheel is designed to be used with SDS MK4 and MK4i swerve modules. This wheel is made for 1.5 inch wide tread and has 4 pairs of 10-32 tapped holes to fasten the tread to the wheel. Tread is preinstalled on the wheel.
Precut and drilled replacement treads are available for this wheel.
This wheel is designed to use one R8ZZ bearing and one R6ZZ bearing.
- Qty 8, 10-32 X 1/2" Button Head Screws for attaching tread
- Qty 6, 10-32 X 3/4" Button Head Screws for attaching a 45t bevel gear
- 0.32 Pounds (aluminum wheel only)
- 0.51 Pounds (wheel with tread attached)
- 0.55 Pounds (wheel with tread attached + six screws for attaching the bevel gear)
- Aluminum 6061 - T6
For extended wear life and simplified replacement, check out the Colson Wheel setup.