This billet aluminum wheel is designed to be used with SDS MK4 swerve modules. This wheel is made for 1.5 inch wide tread and has 4 pairs of 10-32 tapped holes to fasten the tread to the wheel.
Precut and drilled replacement treads are available for this wheel. For more details about replacement treads and about making your own tread please visit this page (coming soon).
This wheel is designed to use one R8ZZ bearing and one R6ZZ bearing.
- Qty 8, 10-32 X 1/2" Button Head Screws for attaching tread
- Qty 6, 10-32 X 3/4" Button Head Screws for attaching a 45t bevel gear
- 0.32 Pounds (aluminum wheel only)
- ? Pounds (wheel with blue nitrile tread attached)
- Billet Wheel, 4"D X 1.5"W, Bearing Bore (coming soon)
- Aluminum 6061 - T6